Friday, October 10, 2014

Town Hall Meeting



I have been out of the country and then my computer was down for some time.  So I apologize for not posting recently.  We did have a storm and then National Night Out, so there was some interesting things to write about but I am sorry that I was out of commission.   What I would like to inform you about is the fact that I am hosting a Town Hall Meeting this week.  It will be at Lamar High School, on Wednesday the 15th at 7:00 pm.

The subject matter will include, the introduction of our new North Police Chief Jeff Petty.  He will discuss his observations of the district and where the challenges rest in crime in our neighborhoods.  I will touch on developments of new projects, and the status of old projects.  Also I will try to explain what some of the items are that you will see on the ballot this November. 

I try to hold these Town Hall Meetings once every six months.  The citizens of District 1 have always turned out in great numbers , because you are interested and involved in your  community.  I think that you will be intrigued and informed at the work that is being accomplished to improve the quality of life in North Arlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.