Monday, April 15, 2013

Town Hall Meeting

I wanted to have a town hall meeting before the election on May 11th.  This meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 8th at 7:00 pm at the Lamar High School Auditorium.  The subject matter discussed is going to be the Arlington Aviation Program, Law Enforcement/Crime, and some of the things that are happening in the North.  What I really want to do mostly is talk to the residents of the north and listen to what is important to you and see what you are seeing in our neighborhoods.  It is valuable to our North Chief of Police, and myself that we improve the quality of life in District 1.  I can only do this by listening to you.

So please plan to come out and spend a little time with me on that evening.  I am not up for election this year so there will be no, "can I have your vote please".  Just a night of sitting and talking about what we need to do as a community, here in North Arlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.