Thursday, February 14, 2013

Big Mistake

Yesterday I made a big mistake, and I want to apologize.  Linda Dean was gracious enough to have a wine and cheese tasting event at her home in the Park Place addition and it was scheduled for the 12th at 6:30.  Somehow I got it on the calendar wrong and it was on my schedule for the 13th.  Totally my mistake!!!!!!  I missed this event and I have been sick about it ever since. 

I had the opportunity to speak at the New World Methodist Church at noon on the 12th and I had a Steering Committee at 7:30 that evening.  The event would have dovetailed nicely if it weren't for my mistake.  I spoke to the Senior Men's Club  of Arlington at noon on the 13th and was looking forward to going to the event at Park Place and I got an email from Linda stating that she was sorry that I couldn't make it to her home the day before.  I was ready to head that way last night, but I simply got it wrong.  I have since been to Linda's house and tried to make ammends.  I have assured her that I will try to make it up to the residents of Park Place in the future and I have tried to answer all the questions that they sent to me.  She stated that she can send them out through her email list.  Again I am very sorry for this scheduling mistake, and I feel terrible about not meeting the residents of Park Place.  My sincere apologies.

Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.